7ft Elite Olympic Weight Barbell 2500LB
If you are looking for a high-end quality barbell, Elite Olympic barbell is here for you. Generating a higher amount of flex and ideal for deadlifting, professional weight training. The Elite 7ft 2500LB Olympic is built with stunning solid steel with manganese phosphate finish, combined with the deep fine knurling, feels non-slip in your hands. And, will assist you performing extremely heavy loads, this solid build barbell is not easy to bend after heavy loads. This bar is able to flex under pressure then return to its original form after lifting.
This Elite 7ft 2500LB Olympic Barbell qualifies to the higher-end manufacture standard, which is 215,000 PSI (tensile steel strength) rating. Tensile Strength is the breaking point of the barbell. Confidently handle weights up to 2500LBS (1130KG) and extra durable features.
Each Bar comes with our highly rated commercial knurling that is famous for its exceptional grip and comfort feeling. Sleeves are fitted with copper rings to provide a smooth rotation.
- Deep knurling for a better grip
- 215,000 PSI tensile strength rating
- 2500 LBS (1130KG)
- Super heavy-duty, premium barbell
- Net Weight & Max Capcity
- 2.3M (7FT) : 20kg - hold 2500LBS (1130KG)
- Bar dimensions: 2300 mm length x Ø50 mm sleeve diameter
- Handle diameter: Ø 29 mm
- End sleeves for Olympic size plates are Ø50mm (plate loading section)
- Package size: 230cmx 5cmx 5cm
- 1pcs 7FT Olympic Barbell
- 2pcs Spring Collars
- Barbell bag